|Prep Time||25 minutes|
- cooking oil
- 1 cup ecoLifeⓇ Freekeh
- 2½ cups water
- 2 zucchinis sliced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- ½ cup pistachios roughly chopped
- In a saucepan, combine freekeh and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover. Simmer 15-20 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a medium to large pan, heat oil on high. Once hot, sear zucchini slicesfor about 3 minutes.
- Lower heat to low and stir in freekeh, garlic and pistachios.
- Remove from heat and salt to taste. Serve warm.
Share this Recipe