|Prep Time||25 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 cup EcolifeⓇ Golden Quinoa
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt divided
- 1 romaine heart quartered
- 1 large avocado halved and pitted
- 2 ears corn shucked
- 2 tablespoons preferred vegetable oil
- 1 cup packed chopped cilantro plus more for serving
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 large tomatoes cut into ½” wedges
- Prepare a hot grill fire or heat gas grill to 400℉.
- In a medium saucepan combine quinoa, 1¾ cups water, and ½ teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until tender, 12 minutes. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Brush romaine, avocado, and corn with oil. Grill romaine and avocado just long enough to achieve grill marks, and set aside. Grill corn until charred and cooked, about 5 minutes. Roughly chop romaine, cut corn kernels from cobs, and dice avocado.
- In a blender combine cilantro, lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, and ½ teaspoon salt and blend until smooth.
- In a serving bowl, toss quinoa with romaine, corn, avocado, tomatoes, and dressing and garnish with cilantro.
Share this Recipe