- 1 cup EcoLife Organic White Basmati Rice
- 1¾ cups water
- 2 tablespoons GrapeOla Grapeseed Oil
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- ½ cup yellow onion diced
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1 cup sliced eggplant
- 1 ear grilled corn sliced into rounds
- 1 zucchini sliced into rounds and grilled on a grill pan or outdoor barbecue
- 1 pound chicken grilled on a grill pan or outdoor barbecue
- 1 cup Barbecue Sauce
- In a medium sauce pot with tight fitting lid, combine water and rice. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and cover. Cook for 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork, cover, and set aside.
- In a large sauté pan, add oil, garlic and onion, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Sauté until onion softens slightly, about 2-3 minutes. Add peppers and eggplant and salt and pepper, sauté until soft. Add more GrapeOla® Grapeseed Oil as needed.
- Add corn, zucchini, chicken, cooked rice, and barbecue sauce to the pan. Stir to combine. Serve hot.
Share this Recipe