- ¾ cup ecoLife Organic Whole Chickpeas
- 1¾ cups cooked and drained chickpeas
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp organic maple syrup
- 2 bananas sliced
- Sort, rinse and drain the chickpeas, then cook for 75-90 minutes or until desired tenderness (they can be very tender for the pancakes). Set aside. You can do this up to one day ahead of time.
- Place chickpeas in a food processor or high-powered blender and pulse until mashed; set aside. Combine peanut butter, baking soda and salt together in a bowl; add chickpeas and mix together with a whisk. In a separate bowl, combine eggs, milk, vanilla and syrup.
- Fold wet ingredients into dry and stir until everything is mixed together.
- Grease a skillet over medium heat with coconut oil or nonstick spray and pour batter onto skillet, ½ a cup at a time. Once batter starts bubbling, use spatula and carefully flip pancake over. Once both sides are cooked, remove from heat. Continue process until batter is gone. Optional: serve with melted chocolate and extra maple syrup and bananas.
Share this Recipe