- 1 cup ecoLife® Organic Quick Cook Brown Rice
- 1¾ cups water
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Italian-style breadcrumbs divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8-12 small cubes fresh mozzarella
- In a medium sauce pot with a tight fitting light, bring rice and water to a boil. Cover and simmer. Cook for 12 minutes or until water is absorbed. Fluff with a fork and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine cooked rice, parmesan, eggs, cheese, and all but 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs. Mix well. Press 2 tablespoons together and form a ball. Flatten the ball in your palm and place the mozzarella in the center. Reform into a ball and coat with breadcrumbs. Place on a lined and greased sheet tray. Repeat until all the mixture is gone. Coat the mozzarella balls with cooking spray and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the mozzarella balls are golden brown.
Share this Recipe