- 1 cup ecoLife® Quick Cook Brown Rice
- 1 cups ¾water
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup riced broccoli
- Salt and pepper to taste
- paprika for garnish
- In a medium pot with a tight fitting lid, add ecoLife® Quick Cook Brown Rice, water and salt. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cover. Cook for 15 minutes, or until water is absorbed.
- In a large, heavy bottom pot, melt the butter. Add the tapioca starch and stir to combine. Cook for 30 seconds until golden.
- Add the milk and whisk, continuing to whisk until slightly thickened.
- Add the cheeses and whisk until the cheese has melted.
- Add the cooked rice, broccoli, and salt and pepper. Cook about 5 minutes until mixture is nice and thick. Serve hot, garnish with paprika.
Share this Recipe