- 1 cup EcoLife Organic White Basmati Rice
- 1¾ cups water divided
- Pinch of salt
- 4-6 chicken thighs
- 1 in zucchini sliced½” rounds
- 1 yellow onion diced
- ½ cup mushrooms sliced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 small lemon sliced into rounds
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 2 cup TablespoonsGrapeOla® Grapeseed Oil
- In two aluminum 9 or 10” pie tins, equally distribute rice, water, chicken, zucchini, onion, mushrooms, garlic, lemon slices, seasonal, and GrapeOla® Grapeseed Oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover each pie tin with foil, and cook in an oven at 350, on a grill with low to medium heat, or on a camping fire with a grate for 20 minutes (low heat is best).
- Once pulled from the heat source, let stand 5-10 minutes. Peel back the aluminum top and eat while hot.
Share this Recipe