|Cook Time||45 Mins|
- 2 teaspoons tomato paste
- 1.5 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 of an onion
- 5 teaspoons kosher salt divided
- 1.5 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 2” pieces
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp. vegetable oil divided
- 1 head cauliflower cut into bite size florets
- 6 green onions roughly chopped
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped ginger
- 3 cups cilantro leaves
- Cooked & steamed ecoLife White Jasmine Rice
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a food processor puree yogurt, tomato paste, paprika, coriander, 1/2 the onion and 2 teaspoons salt. Put mixture into a medium bowl and add chicken. Toss to coat. Let marinate 10-20 minutes.
- Oil a baking sheet with 1 tablespoon oil then arrange chicken on sheet spacing pieces apart.
- On another baking sheet add cauliflower, 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon salt. Roast check on upper rack and cauliflower on lower rack for 20 minutes or so.
- Puree scallions, lime juice, ginger, cilantro, garlic, and 1/4 cup olive oil together. Season with 1 teaspoons salt and blend until smooth.
- Serve chicken and cauliflower over ecoLife White Jasmine Rice in bowls.
- Serve green chutney alongside.
Share this Recipe