- 1½ cups ecoLife® Quick Cook Brown Basmati Rice
- 2 zucchini cut into ½” rounds
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 large red onion cut into 1” chunks
- 8 oz halloumi cut into ½” cubes
- 3 tbsp olive oil divided
- 1 tsp fine sea salt divided
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 medium cucumber chopped
- ¾ cups Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp fresh dill minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Prepare a hot grill fire. Thread zucchini, tomatoes, onion, and halloumi onto skewers, brush with 2 tablespoons oil, and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon salt and pepper. Grill, turning frequently, until browned and tender.
- Toss cooked rice with cucumber, yogurt, lemon juice, dill, 1 tablespoon oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and garlic, and top with grilled vegetables.
Share this Recipe