|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 1 cup EcolifeⓇ Brown Basmati Rice
- 1 teaspoon salt divided
- 1 large peach halved and pitted
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon preferred vegetable oil divided
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar or champagne vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- Prepare a hot grill fire or heat a gas grill to 450℉.
- In a medium saucepan combine rice, 1¾ cups water, and ½ teaspoon salt. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until tender, 12 minutes. Transfer rice to a plate and cool.
- Brush peach with 1 tablespoon oil and grill, turning once, until charred. Slice.
- In a small jar combine ¼ cup oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, pepper, and ½ teaspoon salt. Place lid on jar and shake well.
- In a serving bowl toss rice with dressing, peach slices, basil, and feta.
Share this Recipe