|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||60-70 minutes|
- 1 cup ecoLife® Split Bengal Gram
- 1 large heirloom tomato cut into ½” wedges
- 1 cup bocconcini, halved or ½” chunks of fresh mozzarella
- ½ cup basil leaves
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Cook Bengal gram according to package directions. Cool completely.
- In a medium bowl toss together cooked gram, tomato, mozzarella, basil, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar.
Share this Recipe