- 1 cup ecoLife® Red Quinoa
- 1 can white beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup finely chopped kale
- ⅓ cup roasted red peppers drained and finely chopped
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1¼ tbsp fine sea salt divided
- 1 large avocado pitted and diced
- 1 roma tomato diced
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 hamburger buns toasted
- Cook quinoa according to package directions and measure out 1 cup cooked quinoa, reserving the rest for another use.
- In a medium bowl mash beans until no whole beans remain, then add quinoa, kale, peppers, egg, flour, and 1 teaspoon salt and mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
- In a medium bowl combine avocado, tomato, green onion, lime juice, garlic, and ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Add oil to a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add burgers and cook until browned, about 4 minutes per side. Place burgers on buns and top with guacamole and sprouts.
Share this Recipe